Monday, March 12, 2012

So, im writing this post cause troy told me to ='x TATTOOS ,

TATTTTOOOOSSS ;
So how i feel about tattoos, i mean i think its a work of art on your body. But sometimes i think SOME people take it way too overboard, or just have crappy work; which means just messing up your body for no reason. I mean , full body tattoos - UNECESSSARRRYY ! I hear so many boys - COUGH COUGH TROY- wanting to have full body tattoos but sometimes it just dont look right. SOO ; right now troy tells me he wants to haveee......
Lips on his neck,
Tear drop on his face ( IF HE GOES TO THE ARMY -_- )
a RIP list of whoever passes away lmao.
Wings on his chest
T.G on his back,
His kids names on his both his wrist and his parents name on the top of both his wrist.
and TONS of other tattoos.
I mean things like that is waaayyyyyy too much on your body, i think having way too  much tattoos looks weird and sometimes look unattractive. I mean sometimes it looks nice on people but most f the time it looks sorta ridiculous. The smart thing to do is get a HIDEABLE tattoo which would defitnetley be smart. I mean HOW DO YOU THINK ITS GOING TO LOOK WHEN YOURE OLDER ?! Plus, its pretty much permanent but i guess its anybod choice. But i think some tats are nice to have, or arent bad :') . I dont know if i want a tattoos, but my dad said i can have a small one when im 16. But im not too sure yet. I espacially like tattoos when they have a really nice meaning behind the tat.

No comments: