Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Grandparents ( Spanish , )

My grandmother - She is hilarious and very outgoing. I don't see her as much as i used to see her when i was younger when she lived in the heights but I still do see her. I love being around her because she is like another mother figure to me which is why I call her mama. One of the things i love about her most is that she isn't like other grandmothers; sleeping and talking about boring stuff. She curses, laughs at anything and is very loud. Her laugh has so much energy, once she laughs it makes my whole day because when she laughs it isn't fake, her laugh is REAL and sounds like it comes straight out her big tummy :) . She is like the rock of my whole family, she is pretty much like the boss. NO ONE dares to disrespect her, she doesn't even hit us anymore, its just everybody grew up just to respect her. Every time i get in trouble i get really scared for my grandmother to find out and come up to me and talk to me about it even though she doesn't hit me. She is one of the main reasons why i try to do good in school and in life in general, because i HATE to disappoint her and my aunt. I still want her to look at me as the smart kind and respectful little girl because I STILL AM, its just i GREW up ! & i don't think she understands that.  Many people i know has lost their grandmother but luckily i haven't lost mine and hopefully i don't anytime soon because she is only like 63 and the day i lose her would be one of the most miserable days for me, not being able to hear her talk, hearing her give me long speeches, her laugh and etc.
My grandfather - well he isn't my blood grandfather but he is my dads stepfather and has been since my dad was i believe 12. He is hilarious but I am not too close to him because he favors my cousin ( boy) way too much and I HATE that. Sometimes i don't like being around him because he kisses my cousins butt too much just because he is his ONLY grandSON and its annoying. But he is really really really really funny.

2 comments:

lahana said...

Your description of your grandma is so vivid-- I feel like I know her after reading this. I'm glad you have someone so strong and caring in your life.

Unknown said...

A granny who laughs, curses, and is very loud – that is my kind of gran. Not to mention her understanding and thoughtfulness. I can see why you look up to her so much, and how she’s the reason you want to do well in school. Keep it up! I hope she continues to inspire you. Taneka @ HealAtHomeCare.com