Monday, March 19, 2012

Canada and Niagara Falls,

     Alright so over the weekend i went to Canada but before that i went to see the Niagara Falls and can i say it was B E A U T I F U L ! At first i really didn't want to go Niagara Falls OR Canada with my family because i just wanted to stay home alone all weekend. But of course my family had to bring me along with them since my grandparents are in New York City for a month and they wanted to go to Canada my parents wanted me to join them so it can be a full family bonding. But now I'm glad i went because i had such an amazing time, Niagara Falls was beautiful and it was refreshing to be in a new setting and be surrounded by different types of people. It took about 8 FRICKING hours to get there by car so i was DYING! I was so bored and plus i had to turn of the radio crossing some states because their radio stations were way different and I DO NOT want to hear country ! I was talking to many people on my phone keeping them updated with what was happening but once my battery died when i was in the Niagara Falls i WANTED TO LEAVE DESPERATELY! and just go to the hotel already so i can charge my phone. It was really nice in the area of Niagara , and also i had a great view of it. Canada was also really beautiful, the people were extremely nice and it was as crazy as it is in the city. The houses and condos were HUGE AND REALLY NICE. I hope to go to Canada once again soon.

No comments: