Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My view on life..

Honestly L I F E in general scares me.
 Living life involves so much stuff that scares me for some reason. I've went through a couple of obstacles, and wondering when another obstacle to come out of no where scares me.
It hits you out of no where and you don't know how you'll react to it or how it'll effect you.
Sometimes i feel like life has no meaning to it; like we're brought on Earth just to roam around and just look around at your surroundings WAITING for sometimes to happen.
I mean, people look at life to be a blessing... WHICH IT IS of course. But people sit down, imagining their future, for it to be PERFECT. Thinking everything in the future will go as planned but of course theres always that wall that you have to overcome to get things your way.
I mean why can't things just go our ways with no problem? Why can't people do their own thing without ruining everybody else's life.
dont get me wrong; I LOVE life, but sometimes it becomes a BIG BLUR, where things happen that you just can't understand nothing thats going on. Theres times where amazing things happen, but disappear after and goes back to ordinary life. I mean, if life was so amazing, why would people go through depression, suicide, why some people hide from the whole world, just trapping
themself in a hole of loneliness :/ .
But honestly life is a blessing, not everybody gets a chance to experience a full life and experience happiness and etc etc.
by the way don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful to be on this world even if we're just here to roam earth and overcome some obstacles.

1 comment:

lahana said...

Fascinating post. Like you, I've often wondered what would happen if everybody just got what they wanted. Something tells me the world would be just as messed up that way. Nothing to earn, nothing to struggle for, never finding their true love after being with a lot of knuckleheads...people would be bored an uninspired...