Friday, March 23, 2012

Random question 2O

      Would you add one year to your life if it meant taking one year from the life of someone in the world at random.  Would it matter if you were told whose life you had shortened?


I'd rather not know who's year of life i'm taking from because i don't want to feel guilt. I'd be lying if i say i wouldn't take a year from random persons life because honestly i would but not for myself. I'd take it for my mother, because if one day i find out that she is in ill condition as she gets older and older id rather give her another year that she can spend enjoying herself before she passes. I know, my mom isn't really that old but every year she is getting closer to death and i have way more years than her so id rather spend another year with her then i have now to spend time with my mother. I love my mother so much and life without her would probably be unbearable honestly. I know its sorta selfish for me to take a year from someones life but I'm just speaking the honest truth; I'd do anything for my mother although she gets me angry. And honestly if it means taking a year from someones life I'd do it for my mother instead of myself. If i found out my mother was dying ( godforbid) that means i lost the women who brought me into this world. Even if the random person was ME, i'd give away a year for my mother because shes the one who gave ME LIFE so i'm very grateful for that. She gave me a lifetime so the least i can do is at least give her a year.

2 comments:

lahana said...

I'm crazy about that last line: "She gave me a lifetime so the least i can do is at least give her a year." Your mom is lucky to have a teenager that can express such love.

ajimenez188 said...

thank you ! :)