Friday, March 16, 2012

Random question..

Q: Say you’ve met an amazing person you’re dying to date.  This person feels the same way about you.  The problem is that this person has a quality your family would flip out about, even though you don’t think it’s a big deal.  Maybe it’s this person’s age, race, occupation, appearance, religion, or interests.  What about a potential boyfriend or girlfriend would drive your parents insane?  Do you think you’d back down and not date this person if your family made a huge fuss, or would you stick to your guns?

    A: Honestly, its who I like ! Not them, but honestly I'd probably date him without my parents knowing if i really like him & if he really likes me. Either way my parents don't even let me go out with boys at my age anyways.
Meeting a boy I REALLY REALLY like and find him amazing and him thinking the same is sorta rare because i don't consider anyone really amazing because everyone has flaws. But if that was to happen id take the risk of dating a boy my parents don't like because its rare for that to happen.

No comments: