Monday, March 26, 2012

Queeestion 22.

Are there people you envy enough to want to trade lives with them? Who are they?
YES; theres a couple of people actually but theres one main person i would LOVE to trade places with. I would love to change places with Selena Gomez. Theres plenty of reason i would love to trade places with her. I would like the change places with her because she is BEAUTIFUL, she seems kind with no problem, successful, and VERY talented. And also she is dating Justin Bieber ! She isn't involved in any media and she is a role model for many girls including me. So far she hasn't been in any bad attention or anything like that and i admire her for that. She is pressured a lot by the media to not mess up and etc like Miley Cyrus or Lindsay Lohan or anybody and I applaud her for that. Selena Gomez right now is where i want to be right now in my life. A young girl, acting more mature than older celebrities in the business and also doing very well as being a celebrity. I think she is just a lucky girl, with all the fame and success and the perfect boyfriend. She has natural beauty also and I think she will be around in the business for a long long long time.

No comments: