Monday, March 26, 2012

Randooom quessstttiion 23.

Am I going to raise my kid the same way my parents raised me ?

    I may change up how I raised my kids from how they raised me. Once I care for a child I will make sure my child grows up to learn how to NOT disrespect me, THEY WILL NOT disrespect me and I will make sure of it. Because now I see my generation of kids are always disrespecting their parents with inappropriate language, I don't want to have that lack of respect  from my child since I gave them life and I am caring for them. My mom raised me not really punishing me or anything, which is why when my mom screams at me I talk back which isn't what a child is supposed to do. I grew up respecting my dad a little more because he used to always hit me with the belt :x AND I HATED THAT ! Which is why I respect him a little more, I do talk back to him more but I was always scared of him when I was younger but I'm not really scared of him now. I want my children to love and ALSO respect me! Another thing I would change is I would buy my children clothes that THEY want I wouldn't choose for them after the age of 7 because I know from experience from when I was younger I hated when my mom dressed me, then I would go to school looking ugly. I also would let my child have nice clothier but make sure they let it go to waste, or if not I WILL FORCE THEM ! But my mom just complains how I don't wear my old clothing. The clothes i buy my children WILL be to use, I doing care what the excuse is! Also, growing up even though i did really good in school and had really good grades I never got rewarded or even recognized in my family for it and I STILL BARELY DO ! But i will make sure my child has something to look forward to if he or she has good grades, so the grades will be consistent.  But thats the only change i would make with how i would raise my child from my parents raising to mine.

2 comments:

lahana said...

....getting hit by a belt sounds REALLY scary! I believe you fear someone who does that, but that certainly does not equal respect or love. I'm so sorry you went through that :( Sounds like that's all over with now, yes?

ajimenez188 said...

YES its all over. I hated getting hit with the belt that was the worse ! but he'd only hit me on my leg -__- so whatever.