Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Random question 18

   Discuss the positive qualities that make a guy likeable?
Theres lots of qualities that make a guy likeable. I mean, FOR ME ! I like a guy who is taller than me, at least 5'5 and he has to know how to dress really good and have SWAGGGGG! I want him to be sweet, respectful, and mature BUT also knows how to have fun. I want him to know how to have fun, and be VERY FUNNY. I want him to be able to listen to my problems and be a joy to be around. He has to smell good which means have good hygienes. He better be faithful and truthful. Its very attractive when a boy knows what he wants in life, like what he wants for his future. A guy who attracts & catches a lot of girls eyes - i dont know but when lots of girls likes a guy its make the boy more attractive because if he likes you and wants tobe faithful it makes you feel more special, plus your'e like HA he likes me :p . I also like a guy who's popular. I LOVE SINGERS, i dont know why but im just obsessed with them if you can sing it makes the person more attractive. But he also has to have really soft lips , CANNOT BE CHAPPED ! And also a guy becomes more attractive when a guy has nice eyes. A guy who can make laugh or smile even when im sad. But mostly i just want A FAITHFUL CUTE SOFTLIPS & a guy who can dress BUENOOOOO whos taller than me by at least  2 or 3 inches & has good hygienes. THATS WHAT MAKES A GUY LIKEABLE TO ME.

No comments: