Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random quesssstion 19.

List 10 things you want to do before you die.
1. I want to star in a successful film and have a taste of being famous.
2. I want to travel the world, see how it is and how different every place is from New York or any other places.
3. Curse out and possible KILL someone i very much dislike or hate, well first Curse out then TORTURE >:] and not go to jail for it.
4. I want to meet Taylor Lautner and Justin Bieber AND have Justin Bieber sing for me.
5. I wanna walk on the ocean without drowning, I DON'T CARE HOW but i want to !
6. I want to swim with dolphins in a resort or something,
7. I want to say someone SERIOUS secret that i don't really respect out loud really loud RIGHT before i die B]
8. I want to be in a room full of lasagna and just eat lasagna and drink spirte ALLL DAY watching tv.
9. SPEND TONS OF MONEY ON NON USEFUL THINGS.
1O. I want to go to a famous person Mansion party, i want it to be LIVE AND WILLDDDDDDDDDDD ! Like CRAZY , like 21 Jump Street.
Thats what i want to do before i die.