Friday, March 9, 2012

My Sister ;

   The one person who makes me laugh without even having to try, the girl who can be a pain in the neck but can get on my good side again the next minute, the ONLY little girl i will forever, unconditionally love. YES YES, its my baby sister Haylee Jimenez. On December 29 2OO9, the best thing in my life right now was born on that day, that year and whatever. I love her soooooooo soooo much. I remember when I was younger i used to always say I never wanted a sibling ,yes of course she gets on my nerves - EVERYBODY does but i love to be around her. I can have the worst day and my sister can change that , even if she just takes my mind off the situation for a minute I am grateful for that. She helps me realize the dumb things i'm doing and makes me want to be a better role model and just a better person in general for her. Having her in my life makes me realize I don't want to lose someone I love so much, because losing her means i've lost my other half, my blood sister, the joy of my life, the reason i smile everyday.
Oh yes, i also have an adopted sister :'] which is Jazmin Roman . She is literally like my sister, she calls my parents her parents and i call her mom my mom. We're over each other houses every other day. When i wanna chill shes the FIRST i call, i will forever consider her my sister because she pretty much is. My parents love her as a daughter, when shed isn't over at my house or if i don't go to her house for more than a week in a half my parents start asking for her, asking if she's okay or whatever. When we have a special event my parents always ask for her and same with her mom. I LOOOVEEE her SOOOO much, i treat her like my little sister and i honestly think she will be my only friend in 188 once we leave 188. When we're together we have THE BEST time!!! Jazmin treats haylee as if thats her little sister, theyre ALWAYS taking pictures together and acting like babies together. But yes uh I LOVEE YOU HAYLE & JAZMIN SOOO SOO MUCH.
'

2 comments:

JRoman2188 said...

Awwwwhh :'] Thaaank you :'* i love you so much tooo <3 &&' YESS my mom does the EXACT samee thing . Sometimess i be thinkingg she loves you more, since she had ONLY your graduation pictures in her wallet when people asked to see MY PICTURE -_- smh ! lmaaao <3

ajimenez188 said...

:'* and lmfaooo wordd ya mom loves me more ='x nah jk.