Monday, March 5, 2012

Random question #15

 Are you a forgiving person?  Explain.
I definitely am and i hate i mean HATE that i am. I can't keep grudges for nothing when i really wish i can. The reason i hate being a forgiving person is because when sometimes does something messed up to me i can't really hold a grudge, i can't be as mad as i was at first. The reason i can't really keep a grudged against the people i am around is because they usually always making me laugh and a person who can make me laugh can be friends with me forever :x. Nah just kidding, but seriously for some reason i just can't stay mad. I think it is such a disadvantage for people to not be able to keep grudges because that's when people take advantage to me sometimes. So when someone decides to be messed up to me they know its going to be hard for me to keep a grudge against them for a long time when i should. Sometimes i wonder if I'm going to be the same in the future, ( hopefully this doesn't happen in my future) like for example me and my husband get into an argument and he hits me i wonder if i am going to forgive him again although the situation is very serious. That's like what I'm really scared of, or if someone decides to be grimmey and do something to me then i decide to forgive them i don't want it to repeat over and over.

No comments: