Monday, April 30, 2012

Lifetime movies,

LIFETIME MOVIES- honestly are THE BEST! If i can watch lifetime movies al the time, i would honestly. They are really drama filled, and they keep you so interested in the movie that you don't even want to change the channel or even get up from your couch or bed. I really like that about Lifetime movies, it keeps you entertain and you can tell the director or person who made the movie put lots of thought in it. Although sometimes some aren't very interesting - most are. I don't really want lifetime movies too much anymore because it seems as if I'm just so busy doing stuff that don't really matter or usually the case is it just doesn't feel like right moment to watch a life time movie. Like i mean to me, i wouldn't watch a lifetime movie while the suns shining in, with my little sister bothering me and my mom bugging me to do chores. I mean I'm going to get distracted! I rather watch a lifetime movie at night, with no one bothering me, its nice and shaddey or dark in the room and i have a little snack or something and I feel RELAXED! Luckily last night at 11:30pm it was that PERFECT moment where i just laid back on the couch with my dad on the computer, my mom sleeping and my sister playing with my dad or sitting down on the couch relaxed. I was able to watch a movie called Playdate, it was an extremely good movie about a family ( A wife, a husband and daughter) moving into a new neighbor with welcoming neighbors ( a mom and two sons) and as the families become closer the family that just moved in start to notice that the other family was very suspicious and just plain creepy and she seen like bruises on one of the sons and believed that her mom abused them. But in the beginning of the story the new family went to the other family house for dinner and went to their bathroom and saw many pills for hallucination and other stuff and she was just creeped out. Also while they had dinner a man like entered their house and started attacking them and then when he got arrested he said to the new family she took my child, they'll take yours too. So i was a bit confused about that. IN the movie they made it seem like the mom of the other family with the two sons was crazy but at the end it ended up being her oldest son being crazy and hallucinating and killing people. So i thought that was really creepy and the guy who said they took my child they'll take yours, he was talking about how the women oldest son pushed the guys son off a cliff. So i thought it was a really interesting movie. Also the MOST interesting lifetime movie I've seen was the "Pregnancy Pact" I have seen that movie like 3 times and its a really good movie. Its about a bunch of girl teenagers making a pact to become pregnant together, but without telling their boyfriends it was on purpose. The movie mainly focused in on one girl, she was the only one who was taking a really long time to get pregnant then finally she got pregnant, and then on the news it reported that it was trending around the world with girls planning to get pregnant together so they investigated the school and then at the end the main girl boyfriend finds out that she was getting pregnant on purpose and yeah lalalala. But yeah it was an extremely good movie. But i just really like lifetime movies because the stories make sense and just interesting. If you dont watch lifetime movies then i guess start watching them :) . If i had a chance to watch it a lot i would

3 comments:

lahana said...

Is Lifetime paying you? If not, they should. I love how you build up your post by making it special to have the time to actually watch the movies. What happened at the end of the Pregnancy Pact??

ajimenez188 said...

Why thank you :) and the main girl boyfriend left her because she lied to him. So she left him.

Daily Makeup Paige said...

The movie "Pregnancy Pact" is based on a true story. This occured in Gloucester, Mass. There is also an indie film called "17 Girls" that also tells the story.
I guess truth really is stranger than fiction!
;)