Monday, April 2, 2012

Random question 27.

You discover a crystal ball that can tell you the truth about ONE thing in your life– past, future, or present.  What would you want to know?
  If i could know one truth about my life whether its the past future or present i would choose to know how my future would be. I would want to know if i would reach my dream goal which is be a successful actress and live happily. I would want to know what friends would be surrounding me and stay there for me until the end. I would want to see what kind of person i would turn out to be, whether I'd be a caring and giving person or would  be a mean and selfish person. Will i be rich or would i be normal. I want to know if I'm going to date a Caucasian, African American, Spanish or whatever. Will they be in the same business as me? Will I have a big family or would i Just adopt as i said i wanted to do. I want to know everything about my future, i want to know if I'm going to be satisfied or I'm going to be upset with my future and try to change it up my changing my actions NOW. But yes, I'm hoping I do end up being a successful famous actress with lot of money and i adopt a bunch of kids and be happily married. Honestly if i don't i would be sort of sad and disappointed that i didn't push myself enough to reach my dream life goal. I WOULD go and see like a fortunate teller or what not but i heard going to a fortunate teller is a sin and honestly i don't want to risk going to a fortunate teller and not being able to go to heaven. Lmfaooo

2 comments:

lahana said...

...jeez that seemed like a lot more than 1 thing ;) I didn't know that you wanted to be an actress! Not sure if going to a fortuneteller is a sin...but I sure don't believe they can predict the future.

ajimenez188 said...

yeah i go overboard with my writing i tend to forget its asking for ONE thing ._. but yeah !