Monday, April 16, 2012

Random question.

If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living?
YES, if i knew i only had a a year left to live i would take advantage of every moment i have. I would not waste any moment just sitting down being bored. I would try and make a bucket list of things i would never imagine I'd do because i have many years left to live. I'd do crazy stuff like swim with dolphin, travel anywhere, and just do stuff i want to accomplish. I would tell everything to my mom that I had lied to her about, and stop acting differently towards my other side of the family. I would never spend any time just being boring. Right now, since so far theres more of a possibility i will make it through the year alive, I usually just do the same thins everyday which is go to school, go home or sometimes hang out with friends and go home which is an daily routine. I'd just make the most out of my year left of life so i can die knowing i accomplish everything i wanted to do.

3 comments:

lahana said...

....what's stopping you from "acting differently" to the other side of your family now?

ajimenez188 said...

I think like since i was a kid i was like always really quiet around them compared to my cousins and i always had this respect towards them. And like my other side of the family just looks as me as the little nice girl who does all her work in school. EXTRA smart, respectful and whatever. I think they just think im perfect and like i tried and show them like im NOT perfect that im a regular teenager but they just wont except that i AM going to make mistakes . i AM going to have boyfriends, hang out with friends and stuff but i dont think they understand that i am able to get school work done and stuff and have fun also.

lahana said...

You should give them your blog's address ;)