Friday, April 20, 2012

Random question #29.

Well before i start to answer my question  i wanted to talk about what just happened 2O minutes ago :') . Well after Mr.Lahana spoke to the class as a whole to talk about new lessons and stuff; TODAY April 20 Mr.Lahana said i should be a blogger :] because i have been his best poster since Sabrina from 3 years ago :) . Well yeah just wanted to put that out there and YES I'm HYPE ! I don't care !
     But yes back to the question - If you change one thing about yourself, what would you change? Why?
If i was able to change something about myself it would definitely be my mood swings. I get annoyed very very quickly and like for some reason i can be happy one moment and they just be easily mad without anyone saying anything to me. If its too quiet and I'm with someone thinking about something and then people start talking i get mad and just tons of other stuff but yeah i hate then about myself but then i don't. The reason i sorta like that about myself is that , since i get mad easily people don't really step all over me and stuff like that how they do with couple of other girls ( certain boys) because i guess they just want to see the bad side of me. But i hate how i just get really mad out of no where or annoyed and i hate when it happens with my mom, when she just talks to me at the wrong moments.. I think im bipolar like no joke - not just saying that.. But III think i should like take something or do something that release my anger and stuff so i wouldn't burst out on people for no reason. But i think having those moods swings makes me WHO i am so i wouldn't really care to change it.

1 comment:

lahana said...

Yep, no denying it, you are the most talented blogger I've seen in a while. You are fearless, honest, and funny-- a great combination for readers of your posts.

As far as this post goes, I think "bipolar" is thrown around too much these days. Teenagers, almost by definition, are moody. You all (and me, once upon a time) have so many new responsibilities (your changing body, new freedoms, higher expectation in school...), but are only a few year off from having been a "child". Dealing with all this, takes some time, but I believe in most cases, things just naturally settle down around the middle of your junior year. You get used to your own skin and everyone else does too, so you stop bouncing off of each other in such dramatic ways....