Monday, April 30, 2012

Random question.

If you were a parent, would you let your kids eat donuts and candy for breakfast every day?  Why or  why not?
NOOO, I would not let them eat donuts and candy for breakfast every day, thats so unhealthy for my child and that is putting your child at such a big risk with having diabetes. I mean, if they desperately want it then I'd let them once in a BLUE moon and only if they deserve it. I think its irresponsible for a parent to let their child eat such sugary unhealthy stuff for breakfast. Honestly, I possibly wouldn't even let them eat it for breakfast at all because then they just going to EXPECT it once in the blue moon. I think theres a time and place for everything and breakfast for sweets just isn't the right time. I think kids can have it as a small snack and thats it. I mean, thats just how I personally see it.

2 comments:

lahana said...

...Isn't it crazy how many kids live off of that in our school?

ajimenez188 said...

YES , i wont lie i eat sweets obviously, like a normal kid. But i dont eat it all the time and stuff.