Friday, May 25, 2012

random question ;

Why do i not like eating in front of boys? _ Credit to troy for this question .
  I don't feel comfortable eating in front of many boys, although some boys ( as in very few) I can eat in front of. I Don't like eating in front of a guy because I don't want to look messy in front of them. I worry about my appearance once it comes to looking messy with food. I mean how embarrassing is it to have food in your teeth/braces? Having crumbs or sauce around your mouth? Or having your breath smell like mad food! I think that is so embarrassing. If I am forced to have to eat in front of a boy i always cover my mouth with my hand. I just don't feel comfortable eating in front of them. Sometimes it's not even only boys, i sometimes just don't feel comfortable eating in front of people in general for the exception of close friends. At lunch, many people may notice that i always cover my mouth while eating a lot even if all the people surrounding me in my table are close to me. There is still many people in the lunchroom and lets say people glances at me, i don't want to have food on my face or something, or i don't want to be chewing food or something while they're looking, I find that extremely embarrassing. I always carry gum around because I don't want to have food breath, thats disgusting -__- because i know i hate being around people who breath smell like what they ate for lunch. Also, i always check if i have food in my braces or teeth i mean thats really really embarrassing. So those are the reasons why i don't like eating in front of boys, and also the after stuff also. Thats just me. :)

1 comment:

lahana said...

...I hear you. Although the older I get, the more I say, "what's the worst that can happen?" So I have raisins in my teeth, so the girl next to me thinks I'm missing a tooth, so I don't get her number... and....so what? If someone rejects me for not liking the way I eat, then they have issues, not me.