Monday, May 14, 2012

Random Question

If there were a public execution on television, would you watch it?
NOOOOO. I would not watch it, I start feeling bad for the person and especially if they TORTURE the person , I would start to feel the pain as if it was happening to me. I mean, honestly I think thats so disrespectful for people to put someone killed on tv. I mean, what if that person family is watching. It must be heart breaking knowing that many people are being entertained by a loved ones death. I mean what if it was reversed role and the whole world is just being entertain, laughing chanting or whatever it is at the death or your loved ones, OR YOU. Theres no point of watching a public execution, I mean whats there to watch other than someone suffering. Its just SAD. I mean even if the person deserved it - the execution, then i mean i think its fine to be executed but it is going to be hard for people to watch. even if the person is a bad person , they are still HUMAN ! I personally don't know how people find it exciting to watch someone get tortured even if they deserve it. I think the only case that people can watch it i guess is if the person getting executed was like a killer or something and did something to you or a close family member. Then i guess it take a little bit of weight of your shoulders knowing that he got killed and he got what he deserves! I think even if you are watching the public execution, you should think about the family the person had and close people and how they feel. As i said if the person deserve the execution i think there is NOO problem with them getting killed, i mean if you are doing something as crazy as what you did to get the execution then i mean fine get killed. But its just disrespectful for it to be on tv. Why should we watch it ? Is there any purpose ! Most likely, no there isn't. But personally i Just wouldn't watch it because I would start to feel bad and just would feel sorry for the person. And plus when i watch something that really affects me and just really creeps me out; it stays in my head and my brain would just replaying it and replaying it and replaying it over and over! So, watching it would just cause a lifetime affect on me, knowing i watched someone die and didn't feel a type of way or anything.

No comments: