Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Random question 43 !

What are your hopes for the future?
I hope to become a successful actress and be in tons or music and be married to Harry Styles ! Uh, yeah that's it ! :D JUST KIDDING .
Hopefully in the near future I am a successful actress in tons of music and dating or married to Harry Styles ! I always wanted to be a actress when I was younger because of course, the fame and money but I also like how being an actress gives you a chance to portray every personality you dream of. It lets you step out of your normal character even if its just for a little while. I really admire actors and celebrities because of the things they do and i hope when I become famous and rich, people would look up to me as a role model. Being an actress involves getting a lot of money which would give me a chance to be able to help others in the world which I would love to do. When I'm older, I want to be able to donate to many charities and do many things. I want to repay my parents and care for them instead of the other way around, I would want them to not worry about financial stuff because I'd be able to help them with no problem. Honesty, if being in movies didn't pay much I would still want to be an actress because being involved in movies helps you meet other people and also as i said makes you step out of your character which is my main reason! Actors have a chance to not only be themselves but also portray others for a little while and then go back to their normal selfs. My whole family does so much for me, and I would want to repay them back in the near future with something extravagant, which I'm not too sure what would it be. But something that would be memorable and I just want to make my family proud of me and I know achieving my goal as to being a mature young lady and being an actress would definitely make them proud which would make me proud of myself also. If i become an actress I know my life will be complete because since i was about 7 I always wanted to be one, and now that I'm working hard to become one and putting effort and time into trying to become an actress I would be so happy to actually get there and make my goal so I can set a new goal for life.
HARRY STYLES, I want him to be my husband ! Seriously though, I hate when people think I'm kidding when I want to marry him. I know theres probably Billions of girls who cry over being with him but just because I am not chasing his tour bus and all this stuff I do want to meet him and marry him! I'm pretty sure he and the rest of his band in One direction must be sorta weirded out by how fans don't treat them like normal people and just approach them normally without screaming! He is only 4 years older than me and now a days many women date guys who are older than them. He is sooo sooo attractive with curly hair, nice dimples/ smile and also a beautiful voice. I am the ultimate fan I would say, I'm in love with him and oh my god, Id be so hype if I was too even meet him. Imagine marry! But seriously I can be the famous and actor and he can be the famous singer. Just watch, anyone whos reading this; don't doubt me just yet ;)

No comments: