Monday, May 7, 2012

:p

I feel SOOOOO SOOOOO bad for people who get picked on and are really nice to people and caring. I mean, the kindest people get picked on and bothered and that really bugs me. I mean like why try and pick on them when they haven't done anything wrong. I mean i wouldn't consider myself the nicest person but I THINK I'm only mean to people who are rude or whatever. But the thing that gets me the most is that nice people continuously get picked on with out saying anything back. I mean, I see lots of teachers get disrespected by students like A LOT and i sorta think that's like really messed up because obviously teachers are only around to push us to a better future and kids take advantage of teachers when all they do is try and help you. I especially feel bad for the NICE teachers, because usually they are the one who get disrespected the most which i really don't know why. When kids pick on other kids i sorta feel bad. I mean i am mean to some people but i do feel bad afterwards and i mean I'm usually only mean to people who deserve it. Before you go and pick on someone think about your future and you never know they get to have the advantage of being mean to you. For example lets say you are going for a job, they can end up being your boss! Also, if you need help with something, they may be then only person to know how to solve it and they may not want to help with. Or if you want to be an actor you never if they are like the casting director and they can just be like nope you don't go the job! They may be the one who make the decision to the turning point of your life. so might as well be on everyone good side- JUST IN CASE. I don't really have much to say about this topic, but I just wanted to put that out there.

No comments: