Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Random question

If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven't you told them yet?
 If i were to die this evening with no opportunity to contact anyone. I would really regret not expressing how i Truly feel towards her IN HER FACE. My mother, she is the most strongest and GIVING person i know. I tend to not show appreciation towards the things she does for me, but I tend to show disrespect when things go wrong between us. I would tell her how much i truly am grateful for every little thing she does. I would tell her how she means the world to me and without her I'm nothing. She molded me into the person I am now and all i want to do now is just make her proud and never disappoint her in the things that matter. We argue all the time, but it doesn't mean my love goes away for her. She always put me first in everything, even before her own self. I know she'd do anything for me including risk her life and I'd do the same for her in a HEARTBEAT. I would HATE to die knowing that I haven't showed my full appreciation towards her. I would want her to know that she was a GREAT mother to me and I couldn't ask for a better person to raise me. I wouldn't want her thinking that she hasn't succeeded her job as being a fantastic mother cause she has. If they're was a way where i can just show her my TRUE feelings towards her then i definitely would. its hard for me to express my true emotions when it comes to showing my family i truly do love them. Especially my parents. Since i was growing up I never really express my love towards my parents other than just saying " I love you". I feel too awkward and i Just don't feel comfortable. I would love to show my mother this paragraph, but she can't really read advance english reading. & Just showing her how i feel face to face is too too weird for me and i hate that i can't express it towards her.
 Also, i would regret not being able to express how i feel towards my dad especially. Me and my father have sorta like a father- daughter relationship but i would say more towards just the Friend zone. I mean of course he tells me what to do, and whatever a father should do but we aren't like lovey dovey i don't know but its just weird for me to express my feelings. Me and my dad argue a lot and i don't see my father as much as i see my mom because he does night shift stuff and don't come home until like 12am. But i would want him to know that I appreciate everything he does for me. For him to understand where I am coming from when my mother doesn't. I appreciate ow he goes out his way to see my point of view. I know he does try and make up for the times he hasn't really fathered me when i was younger, and i REALLY do appreciate that. I would hate to die knowing my dad doesn't know how much i LOVE him. He's my dad, my best friend, like my brother and also the person who pushes me to do better in life and i appreciate that a lot. And even though i don't show appreciation, and we argue A LOT. I do appreciate him and I'm glad he isn't like most dads when theyre just plain strict. He acts like my best friend and i love that. I dont say i Love you a lot to this but its just how i relationsuip goes and if i can tell him how i feel i would.

No comments: