Wednesday, May 16, 2012

La,

Describe your best and worst birthday.
My worst - My worst birthday was probably about 2 years ago when i was turning 12. It was the worst, well first we didn't even really celebrate it with balloons, and friends. I actually got my braces that day! SO of course my teeth was in so much pain. I had to wake up extremely early so i won't get to my appointment late. I received no gift at all from nobody not even my parents; they said why do anything special if you're only 12 -_-. So, first bad thing- NO gift! Then we got to the dentist and they put on my braces and i started getting pains on my teeth so it would be hard for my to eat, oh but wait guess that! >:o my parents decided to take me out to eat so i had to struggle and eat. I was in so much pain, so i was barely eating which sorta wasted my parents money, but i ate enough for a girl who was in pain! If i wasn't in pain i would have definitely ate a lot as usual. Then i got home and it was just a normal day, took a shower and watched TV. fun right?
My best- from what i can remember i never really had like the BEST party in the world because honestly, on a normal day I'd choose staying home alone doing nothing over going to a party with a whole bunch of friends. But my best that i can remember would definitely be when i was turn 10, My parents were throwing me a surprise party. So they lied to me saying that it was my parents friend son birthday and they was forcing me to go even though i really did not want to go! They said it was just going to be at a restaurant and whatever and what do you know! It was for me, I was sooooooo soooo shocked, like more than i ever have been. Plus i also received so much money! About like 1,200 i think - yeah that's how much people came - A LOT. But -__________________________- my parents only gave me 60 dollars out of it and paid the restaurant with the rest! That was the biggest drain ever, i mean why throw me a little party there if you not going to pay it yourself. The people who came obviously gave ME the money for MYSELF not no damn restaurant. So yeah that sucked

No comments: