Monday, May 14, 2012

.. :'(

On Saturday, My dad showed me the saddest video! It was a Lady abusing her 8 month child badly ! I couldn't stand watching it, I only watched about 15 seconds of it probably but i kept looking away. I kept crying and crying and crying! You could have probably filled up a whole water bottle with my tears. Just seeing how that lady kept beating the kid over and over without even feeling bad and just hitting it as if she were hitting a adult and not thinking about how fragile a baby is. I think it is understandable if you hit a baby on its leg or hand lightly if he/she does something bad. But all the baby was doing was crying and crying because it was HURT ! Desperately just wanting the mother to stop and pay attention to its needs as a baby. she must have NO HEART AT ALL, no emotional feeling to be hitting the baby and treating it the way she did without feeling any type of way. Watching that made a mark on my memory for sure! Just writing this post is making me feel sorta sad, the memory just keep replaying in my head. The lady with a tank top sitting on her bed just hitting the baby as it cries. Her just staring at the baby with no emotional gesture or anything. Feeling no sympathy for the baby.. HER baby at all what so ever. Her just raising her hand at ease and hitting the baby with something ( I wasn't to sure what it was) just because it was crying. I mean, a baby cries ! thats what babies do ! I can't believe she was carrying that baby around for 9 months in your stomach and then you want to abuse your child like that?! I think SHE deserves to have her child taken away forever and ever, to let it have a chance at a better life instead of suffering abuse from the mother. sooner or later I'm sure the baby will learn to hate their mother. I mean ALL my sad emotion just washed out, all the emotion that was running through my body for those 15 seconds or whatever was tiring! Feeling just sad, mad, sympathy, wanting to seek revenge for the child was just all towards the mother. I kept picturing the baby as my little sister which made everything worse. I cannot picture my little sister being constantly beat like that. Never would i be able to put my hands on a child constantly and keep abusing the child for absolutely nothing! Just knowing that instead of seeing it cry all the time i could be seeing the baby laugh and have fun like a normal baby with just doing something as simple as not abusing your child. I honestly don't know how she just hit the baby over and over like that. I don't know why she decided to be a mother if she can't handle all the things that come with a baby like the need of being loved by its own blood, the crying, sleepless nights and stuff like that! Don't add another person, especially a clueless baby into your self problems and especially taking out anger on such a small child. I mean, if you didn't want the baby because of whatever issues then give it away honestly! You are pretty much letting the one you should be loving actually suffer! Also, if theres other people witnessing the abuse that she is giving to her kid and not saying anything is also a bad person. I mean what if she was abusing you like that, imagine a baby! No matter what the situation was, the baby should not have gotten hit like that. Anyone who is witnessing that abuse from her or anybody should quickly go somewhere, where the baby can get help because obviously it can't do it itself! I mean, what do you guys think? Would you help an innocent child get away from its abusive mother? cause i know i would no matter what the risk is.

No comments: