Monday, May 7, 2012

Nosy people,

  WELL, Okay. Personally I hate nosy people, but i will not lie SOMETIMES i am nosy myself. But i just can't stand when people try and get into my conversation. I am nosy when like I want to know something desperately or something that may be interesting to know about; I would try and find out what happen or whatever. But i hate if I'm having a conversation with someone and then someone else is like what what what happen?! It annoys be so so much honestly, But it really annoys me, like if I'm texting someone or on the phone with someone and they're like who is that ! And just desperately wanting to know, like excuse me ? I deserve some privacy. I think you definitely know you're a nosy person if you are rummaging through people items without them knowing. I think that is so disrespectful. I think the only exception is if you are a worried parent trying to figure something out or a worried girlfriend/boyfriend. But still that's just extremely disrespectful. EVERYONE deserve their own privacy sometimes. But sometimes I do like to be nosy but its never to the extent where i rummage through other people PERSONAL stuff. I'd just want to know something that will keep in the loop but of course if someone is like sorry its personal or whatever the case is then obviously i will butt out. yeah, i honestly dont know what else to say about this topic so bye :p

No comments: