Tuesday, February 7, 2012

uhhh , im bored and im forced to do something sooo ima write abt me -_- :)

SO yeah , my name is Amy ___ Jimenez. I don't like to say my middle name , i absolutely hate it . Very few people know it, my mom gave me my middle name. I don't even like my first name, i think its too plain, known and short but i don't really care. I want to be an actress when i grow up, yeah i know you may be surprised but yeah i do. My role model is probably Selena Gomez, the reason Selena is my role model is because she became very famous at a very young age and is making a lot of money already. Also because she is very pretty and very very talented at being an actress and a singer and a very thoughtful and caring person. UUMMM, i am chinese and dominican ( my dads dominican my mom is chinese) i have my dads side of the family body, my parents dimples, mixed of both of their hairs, my moms nose and dads forehead -___-. I know sign language; therefore my parents are deaf, my goal is to learn chinese spanish and french in at least 7 years. My favorite food of all times is LASAGNA i don't care what people say its the best and i ABSOLUTELY hate cheese unless its MELTED on a cheeseburger, egg and cheese, and LASAGNAAA ! um my fears are BUGS , HEIGHTS, rats, to lose someone close to me and a major Regret. I LOOVVE Justin Bieber and Taylor Lautner :'] , my world wouldnt be complete without seeing Taylor Lautner in movies and hearing Justin Bieber. But I really cant live without my mom. My mom is the BEST thing that ever happen to me, she's the one who gives me a roof to live under and gives me the clothes and food i wear and eat. Even when i'm upset seeing her smile and in a good mood makes things a bit better. Even though we argue a lot i absolutely A D O R E my mother ! I look up to her and i hope one day i can at least be as half as good as a mother she is to me. One of the things i Love about her is even though she might have not had the best past she leaves it in the past and keeps a smile on her face. I love when she's upset she doesn't take her anger out on me like other people. Even though she can be the most annoying person in the world i LOVE HER :') without her in my life id be nothing, i wouldn't be the person i am now, i wouldn't try hard in school and i will be MISERABLE if i ever lose her

No comments: