Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Random question 13 ;]

 You just got a full scholarship to two colleges: one is in New York City, the other is in California.  Which one would you choose?  Explain.

A: If i even get the chance to get a scholarship ANYWHERE in the college of my dreams i would be grateful and probably take the chance and take the scholarship. But if i had the chance to go to either New York City or California i would stay in NYC. I would stay in New york with my family, i always say it and i would never think any differently when i say i cannot live without seeing my family. If i go to a California i wont be able to see my family as much which would suck. But it would be nice to be in a new environment, seeing new parks, houses and meeting new people. So it would probably take me a long time to make a decision but if its like kinda far away from the LES in a nice environment then i would go to the NYC college.

No comments: