Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Question 9.

Q: A window opens up, its you 3 years ago, what advice would you give yourself.
A: I would take back everything I did and said and treat my mom when i was like 11 or 12. I REGRET IT SOOOOO MUCH if i can tell my younger self to not do that I would immediately do that! Also , picking out my friends i would totally pick my friends MUCH MORE WISELY !! Because i wouldn't be going through the stuff i'm going through now, BUT if i didn't meet them i wouldn't be the person i am now. I sometimes wish i didn't meet some of the boys i know now but honestly they the ones who taught me not to trust too much people and people sometimes break promisess... Also that boys sweet talk a lot once you get older , so you cant really believe the bullshit people say :) ..

No comments: