Friday, February 3, 2012

:) question #11 !

What advice would you give your best friend if she gets pregnant at a young age & what would you do?
A : I would tell her to be strong and to ignore others because i know others are going to judge her even though they don't know her story about how she got pregnant and also to not get depressed because she still have the rest of life ahead of her to make up the stuff she missed out by having a baby. Plus she has people behind her to help her and not many people who get pregnant have that. If shes my best friend i will always be there for her, you may think I'm just saying this but I'm not. I know my parents wouldn't let me be friends with her because they may think she is going to influence her. But i would probably be the last person to abandon my best friend. I would support her anyway i can whether  its to babysit while she has to go somewhere important, or help her take of the baby ( because i have experience with babies because my sister and cousin B) psssssshhh ), or even buy certain stuff for the baby I'd treat it likes its mine anytime i can. Its just i think the main problem would be to hide for my parents and try to spend my spare time with my best friend and the baby. And I'm not just saying this, if i consider her really close to me then i would do all of this if i can.

No comments: