Monday, February 13, 2012

Random question 12

Would you rather have the power to be invisible or to read minds? Give a detailed description of your day with one of those power?
A. I would rather have the abilities to read minds than having invisibility powers even though there are some upside to being invisible overall reading minds is better. If i had the ability to read minds id use it to my advantage so much! Like in school if i ask a teacher to help me with something and they figure it out in their head i can read their mind and just get the answer. Or if im around someone and i want to know something like how they feel about me id just read their mind to know how they HONESTLY feel about me. Also one thing i hate that people do which i can prevent from happening if i knew how to read minds is when people say something then stop talking and say forget it right in the middle of the sentence and wont finish what they saying -___________-. If i could read mind that wouldn't happen cause i would know what they going to say. I just would like to just know EVERYTHINGGG !!! Also i would know when someone lies to me, i honestly hate when people lie to me so when people are busy making up a lie i already know the truth.

No comments: