Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Taylor Lautner :$

Oh man, so yes. Taylor Lautner, MY husband not hers hers his hers or whatever -_____- M I N E. I absolutely love him, he acts so good starring in so many movies starting in little shows like appearing in the Bernie Mac show, then going to my wife and kids then starting going into voice acting. He not only acts in movies and shows but he does voices for characters like in Scooby Doo and Danny Phantom. Well starting in those little movie roles he then started going into big movies at such a young age like in the movie The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl :$. Then what sky rocked his career was starring the the Twilight Saga, that's when all his fans started "loving" him but i always had a crush on him when i was younger and BEFORE twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn. He looks like he has a down to earth personality and he has a BEAUTIFUL smile and body. Hopefully he'd be the guy i get to introduce to my parents when i get older :'] even though my dad dont really like him too much because im O B S E S S E D w/ him. I have 3 poster of him in my room and plan to have more. Just saying for future references if you're going to call me or something its not Mrs.Jimenez its Mrs.Lautner , Just saying. but yeah :* .

5 comments:

A.ortega said...

lmao you ARE obssesed but anyways >.< nice facts about my husband lmaoooo!! :']

Luz's Blog de la Escuela de Isla said...

i like your work good job

ajimenez188 said...

thank you :* and abigail i know i am idc, and no -__- . My husband lml.

A.ortega said...

-__________- stop lying to your self XD >.< :'] lmao jk but he's mine :)

ajimenez188 said...

no -________________- dead serious lml ,