Friday, January 20, 2012

Random post #2.

Q: If you could take a trip in a time machine, would you travel into the future or back to the past ?
A: Honestly if i had to choose between going back in the past or the future i would love to the both. I have different reasons for each the future and past.

The reason I would want to go back in the past is because theres stuff i would want to redo that i kinda regret but then i don't because thats what made me the person i am now. But then i know if i had the chance to redo it , i would probably be happier in the present but overall there isn't anything TOO major that i desperately wanna go back in time for.

   The reason i want to go to the future is because i would want to know where i am going to be when i grow up or how succesful i will be. I desperately want to know if i made my dream goal happen when i grow up which is to become an actress. Also i want to see if i actually change my decision about everything when i grow up like about having kids, my career , and etc etc.

 OVERRAL I RATHER go to the future to see how ill turn out :)



No comments: