Friday, January 20, 2012

Random Questions 3 , 4, & 5.

Q3: What is your favorite thing that begins with the letter "L"?
A: LASAGNA LASAGNA LASAGNA LASAGNA LASAGNA LASAGNA . Lasagna is probably one of the best foods on the planet. If someone ever offers me lasagna NEVER will i turn it down , i KNOW i can live of lasagna for DAAYYYSSS . I am probably a lasagna addict .___. but yeah my favorite thing that begins with the letter "L is lasagna (:

Q4 : What two jobs do you think might be fascinating to have someday ?
A: I think obviously my dream career which his acting is a fascinating job because being an actor| actress means you have a chance to act out different types of personalities and do different types of stuff that you wouldn't be able to do in normal everyday life.

Q5: What is your favorite thing to talk about when you are with your friends?
 A: My favorite thing to talk about when i am with my friends is probably boys or just gossiping about things we hear to each other and how we feel towards it.

No comments: