Monday, January 30, 2012

question #6.

Q6. Name one area where you and your parent disagree.
A : I think we disagree on many things but the main thing i disagree on is me having boyfriends. Sometimes i understand where there coming from in the sense they don't want me to get hurt or grow up to fast. But mainly i think its because my cousin got pregnant at an early age so i think they don't want the same thing to me. They want me to focus on my education and future, and not boys. I hate how they think that just cause i have a boyfriend they think what happen to my cousin may happen to me which wont ! I don't plan on having kids anytime soon -_- . My education and future would always come first and NOOO boy will come in the way of that. i hate that they don't trust me i guess just because of my cousin mistake.... I wish they'd trust me enough to let me have a boyfriend but i guess I have to make an agreement with them.

No comments: