Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Privacy Policy !!
1. When do people have the right to privacy - List at least 3 Exampless
A: When they are mature and they know what they doing ( NO AGE ), Any age - In their room, Bathroom, Journal- DIary <3

2. When do people give up the right to privacy?
A: I think kids lose the right to privacy when an adult finds out you are doing something bad and they need to be in your space and stuff . I think that is a reasonable answer, For Example f you are "sexting" and your guardian finds out i think they have the right to be in your business.

3. I was talking to another friend on facebook and i stay signed on and my friend wet through it and read the conversation -__- and she got mad at me. I think it is not right to violate someone privacy unless ( i wrote my reason on question 2 :] )

1 comment:

yahdiris escalera said...

Amy i really like how you answered the questions!!