Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Assumed Guilty:

1. I was assumed guilty for making my little cousin cry. When it wasn't even me, it was someone else but they assumed it was me because i am known for always bothering my cousin a lot.

2. What is it about you that made someone assume that you were guilty? Your age? Gender? Skin color? Things you've done in the past?

A: I am positive it is because of the past of what i have done to my cousin. But they always end up believing my cousin because she is younger but she is always the one who starts because she is annoying and she knows that certain things piss me off.

3. Have you ever assumed someone was guilty and find out they was innocent? Tell the story.
A: Yes, in my class people are always throwing stuff and one time they threw a pencil and it ended up hitting me so i assumed it was this boy but by the end of the period it ended up not being him it was someone else. That's my story.

No comments: