Friday, October 8, 2010

Dear Nike,
I don't like how the nike company has been treating us. Us people in Indonesia are working a 12 hour shift and only earning a dollar a day that can only get me a little bit of food for me and my family. When I see that famous people like Tiger Woods get millions of dollars just for wearing nikes, it upsets me. It upsets me because we are puting hard work into the shoes and other people don't give us credit for it at all. All the money that famous people earn just for wearing our sneakers is unbelievable, all that money could buy so much houses for half of the factory workers and have enough money for food. I hope you read this and feel compassionate and please do something that will help me and facotry workers in Indonesia.

By Amy .

1 comment:

lahana said...

What a powerful and convincing letter. You should consider really sending a letter like this to Nike.